Mountain | Press release
Sep 15, 2021 – As a winter season draws to a close, it’s time to start planning for the next snow season! For those already looking forward to next winter, Vail Resorts today launched the 2022 Epic Australia Pass. Until October 20, skiers and snowboarders can get the best deal for next season at Perisher, Falls Creek, Hotham and more, all at last season’s prices.
The Epic Australia Pass, Australia’s cheapest season pass, offers unlimited and unrestricted access to three top Australian resorts, as well as access to top resorts in North America and Japan, including Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, and Hakuba Valley, with no mountain access reservation scheduled for 2022.
âThis season has been full of unexpected challenges for all of us as we continue to navigate the pandemic and keep our guests safe. While many have been able to enjoy excellent snow conditions and open slopes, we know there are skiers and runners looking forward to next season, âsaid Pete Brulisauer, Senior Vice President and Director of the operation of Vail Resorts in Australia. “We look forward to welcoming our guests back to Blue Bird Days in Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham, and hopefully our major overseas resorts for the 2022 season.”
Epic Australia Pass offers unbeatable value all year round
Priced at AU $ 859 for adults, AU $ 489 for students (up to grade 12), and AU $ 669 for seniors (65+) – no increase from 2021 introductory prices – Skiers and runners can access their favorite resorts for just AU $ 49 in advance, with the remainder being processed in early May 2022.
Access to the Epic Australia Pass begins with Australia’s 2022 snow season and ends with 2022/23 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere, so customers can visit three of Australia’s top resorts as well as the best seaside resorts abroad. The 2022 Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just 5 days and offers the best value for money to experience the most beautiful mountains Australia has to offer.
The Epic Australia Pass 2022 offers:
- – Unlimited and unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 season
- – Five consecutive days with no blackout dates in both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2022/23 season
- – 10 days total in Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek during the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply; consecutive days not required)
- – Access to the best ski areas across the United States including: Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in California, and many more in the 2022/23 season (vacation restrictions apply at some resorts)
Savings throughout the season
In addition to unmatched value for skiing and horseback riding, the Epic Australia Pass offers additional discounts and benefits for pass holders. All Epic Australia Pass holders receive:
- – Six Bring-A-Mate tickets up to 50% off for friends and family
- – 20 percent discount on lessons and rentals
- – Up to 15% off purchases at select retail outlets in Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham
- – Discounts on accommodation and meals in the mountains at Perisher
- – Access to the first slopes in Perisher and Hotham
- – In-resort benefits with Epic Mountain Rewards in North American resorts
Plan with confidence with epic coverage
The Epic Australia Pass 2022 also comes with Epic coverage at no additional cost, offering refunds for resort closures and personal events, such as qualifying stay-at-home orders, job loss, personal injury. or diseases.
For more information on the benefits of the Epic Australia Pass 2022 and to purchase a pass, visit epicaustraliapass.com.au
Epic military pass
For serving, retired, and veteran military personnel and their dependents, the Military Epic Pass provides unlimited and unrestricted discounted access to Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek for the 2022 winter season and top-class resorts. World Cup in North America for the 2021/22 season. For Australian Service member eligibility and verification and to purchase a Military Epic Pass, on sale through November 2021, visit epicpass.com.