(good things utah) – Ditch the relentless powder day panic and excessive crowds of Utah’s most popular ski resorts and find serenity, valuable family time and a mix of terrain in South of Utah’s favorite ski resort. Utah.
Like most families, you come to Eagle Point to reconnect with nature and with each other. You are looking for that place where silence lives, is cherished and preserved. Interrupted only by your breath, or perhaps a very distant laugh. To experience a place where families connect and memories are made among the pines and mountain peaks of southern Utah. It’s not just a place to get away from it all, but a place to come back to. A second home for those who appreciate something so pure, so untouched, you’ll go anywhere to find it. Or not too far at all…Here are the top 5 reasons why Eagle Point is so popular.
1. Land for all
With 600 skiable acres, 40 trails, direct backcountry access to Tushar Mountain and a stellar terrain park, Eagle Points’ tree-lined runs and blue ski landscape are here for all abilities. of skiers. Here’s a breakdown of the mountain:
• Base elevation of 9,100 ft.
• Summit elevation of 10,600 ft.
• 1500′ vertical
• 650 skiable hectares served by ski lifts
• 40 named trails: 20% beginner, 35% intermediate, 45% advanced
• 5 ski lifts
• Snow park
2. Lots of accommodations to choose from
Condos, vacation homes, lodges, basically works. What do you think is good for a ski-cation? It’s likely available right off the slopes in this relaxed and welcoming ski resort community.
With most Eagle Point lodging options, you can wake up each day and relax among the pine trees, or choose your daily adventure, whether it’s snowshoeing, skiing, or family games. Then enjoy the evening in a hot tub or around a lovely warm fireplace. You can find suitable accommodation for whatever you, your family or your friends desire.
3. Relaxed atmosphere
Uncrowded trails reduce anxiety levels so you can focus on what’s ahead and not on who’s flying yelling “to your right!” » The broad, consistent pitch of the beginner pitch is perfect for learning or refining your skills. There is fun terrain so you can push yourself a bit in a non-extreme environment.
Get off the beaten track and experience some powder and get cheers from other riders around you. There really is a generally friendly and supportive attitude among all the guests who visit. Unlike some of Utah’s other ski resorts, there’s no frantic competition for powder and no waiting in the lifts.
4. Lots of amenities
Eagle Point has two fully renovated day lodges which house most of the resort facilities and services and another smaller warm up lodge which is easily accessible and offers stunning views.
• Canyonside Lodge, a newly renovated 12,000 square foot lodge with restaurant, bar, lounge, general store, conference space and garden with hot tub.
• Skyline Lodge, with a full-service rental and repair shop, winter sports school, cafeteria and retail store. It has a cafeteria serving lovely traditional ski resort bites, as well as ski and snowboard equipment hire, first aid, a small retail store and a snow sports school. Group ski lessons are for adults and children from 4 years old and snowboard lessons from 7 years old.
• The “Lookout” heated cabin, with spectacular 360° views of the surrounding peaks over 12,000 feet.
5. It’s SUPER affordable
Daily prices start from $60/adult; children under 6 ski or ride for free. Lift tickets are available on site at the Skyline Lodge and Canyonside Lodge ticket offices from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Discounts such as 15% Active Military Discount – must be accompanied by proper ID. You can buy your tickets in advance to save up to 46% off the window price.
With affordable prices for lift tickets and ski-in ski-out accommodation, with quality cuisine and amenities, all connected to pristine natural surroundings. It’s proof that Eagle Point not only has a place in the world, but also something people actively seek out.
This story contains sponsored content.