DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The report “Swimwear Global Market Report 2022” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global swimwear market is expected to grow from $19.80 billion in 2021 to $21.04 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.29%. The swimwear market is expected to reach $26.86 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 6.29%.
The swimwear market includes sales of swimwear by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships, partnerships) which refer to the apparel and accessories worn by those who participate in water sports or activities such as swimming, beach volleyball, surfing, jet skiing and leisure activities. such as sunbathing and the like. It is made from a variety of textiles including polyester, nylon, spandex, and other blended fibers that provide plenty of flexibility and comfort. Swimsuits are worn not only while swimming but also for pool parties and other outdoor locations such as resorts, beaches and the like.
The main types of swimwear include women’s swimwear, men’s swimwear, goggles, and swimming caps. Women’s swimwear refers to the clothing and accessories worn by women during water activities. The fabrics used in making swimwear include nylon, polyester, spandex, and others, and they are worn by men, women, and children. These products are distributed through online and offline channels.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the swimwear market in 2021. Regions covered in the swimwear market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe East, North America, South America, the Middle East and Africa.
Growing consumer inclination for water activities is expected to propel the growth of swimwear market. The growing popularity of sports activities, especially for health reasons, and the increasing number of international nautical events are pushing consumers to participate in nautical and recreational activities.
According to a study published in ‘Trends in Outdoor Swimming Report’, participation in outdoor swimming in the UK increased between 1.5 and 3 times between 2019 and 2020. Overall there has been an upsurge of outdoor swimming due to the health and leisure benefits, and also contribute to the growth of the swimwear market.
Developing fabrics that improve their elasticity and efficiency is a key trend in the swimwear market. Elasticity is crucial in swimwear as it shapes the body and holds the garment firmly against your body. The elastic of the swimsuits is resistant to chlorinated water, salt water and the sun.
Companies operating in the swimwear market are developing innovative fabrics to meet customer-centric demands and increase comfort. For example, in May 2021, MeUndies, a US-based sportswear manufacturer, launched a new collection of swimwear made with fabric from recycled plastic bottles and recycled nylon. The new fabric is eco-friendly, soft, super stretchy in nature and ocean safe.
1) By type: women’s swimwear; men’s swimwear; Swimming goggles and caps
2) By type of fabric: nylon; Polyester; Spandex; Other types of fabrics
3) By end user: men; Women; Kids
4) By distribution channel: online stores; Offline stores
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the swimwear market
3. Swimwear Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on swimwear
5. Swimwear Market Size and Growth
6. Swimwear Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Swimwear Market
8. Asia-Pacific swimwear market
9. Chinese swimwear market
10. Indian swimwear market
11. Japan swimwear market
12. Australian swimwear market
13. Indonesia swimwear market
14. South Korea swimwear market
15. Western Europe swimwear market
16. UK swimwear market
17. German swimwear market
18. Swimwear market in France
19. Eastern Europe swimwear market
20. Swimwear market in Russia
21. North America Swimwear Market
22. US swimwear market
23. South America swimwear market
24. Swimwear market in Brazil
25. Middle East swimwear market
26. Africa swimwear market
27. Swimwear Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Swimwear Market
29. Swimwear Market Future Prospects and Potential Analysis
American Apparel, Inc.
Arena Italia SpA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n7cep8