Jet2.com gives skiers and snowboarders the chance to hit the snow next winter and catch some trail action in the French, Swiss, Austrian and italian alps after the launch of its Winter 23/24 Ski programme.
The good news doesn’t end there. Skiers and snowboarders have all the more reason to reserve their place on the slopes for Winter 23/24, because Jet2.com launch today early bird introductory offer meaning customers get ski transport for just £1 (return) if they book a Winter 23/24 ski flight to any of the above destinations. Offer applies if customers rebook by October 31, 2022.
The leading leisure airline has put its popular Winter 23/24 ski flight program on sale to winter sports enthusiasts now able to pre-book access to Europe’s best slopes from the company’s ten UK bases and lock in their price now. With the ski airline experiencing high demand for ski flights in winter 22/23, the company has decided to offer more choices to its customers for next winter as well.
Jet2.com will operate ski flights to seven destinations next winter – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Lyon and Torino from 16e from 14 December 2023 to 14e April 2024. This represents 35 routes and more than 60 weekly ski flights at peak times.
Offering a choice of services to many of these popular ski destinations, the flights offer fantastic flexibility and are perfectly timed for skiers and boarders looking to hit the snow for a weekend, long weekend or long weekend. longer mid-week break.
In addition to this wide choice of destinations and flights, book and travel on ski flights with Jet2.com means customers enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK’s third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg luggage* and trolleys with skis of 22 kg*.
The complete ski program of Jet2.com for winter 23/24 is the following:
- Chambery – ski flights on sale from five UK bases (Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and London Stansted), providing quick and easy access to world-class ski resorts in France, including the Three Valleys. The popular ski areas of the Alpe d’Huez, Chamonix, La Plage and Valley of Isere are easily accessible from Chambéry, offering memorable skiing whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Geneva – an extensive program of ski flights on sale from eight British bases (Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle). With nearly 30 weekly flights departing at key times, Geneva offers ski enthusiasts some of the best ski resorts, including Tignes, Flaine, Verbier, Zermatt and the Three Valleys.
- Salzburg – ski flights on sale from nine UK bases (Belfast International, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle). Salzburg opens up the best of the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern to skiers.
- Grenoble – host of the 1968 Winter Olympics, Grenoble offers the perfect gateway to the French Alps, with over 175 incredible ski resorts nearby, including Morzine, Chamonix, Chamrousse, Les Deux Alpes, the Alpe d’Huez and Avoriaz. On sale from Birmingham, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Torino- the legacy of the Torino 2006 Winter Olympics means skiers can enjoy quick transfers to well-established ski resorts such as Pila, Vars, Le Corbier and Val d’Isere. With 400km of trails in the Milky Way region set against the stunning mountainous backdrop of the Monterosa Network, there’s plenty to do with services available from Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester.
- Innsbruck – skiers and snowboarders can access the Tyrolean capital from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, London Stansted and Manchester. Innsbruck hosted the 1964 Winter Olympics and resorts such as Igls, Alpbach and St Anton am Arlberg make it a favorite of skiers and snow sports enthusiasts year after year.
- Lyon– with flights on sale from Manchester Airport, winter sports enthusiasts have direct access to several major French ski resorts such as Tignes, Les Arcs and Alpe d’Huez, as well as several resorts smaller ski resorts for those looking to get away from the crowds.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “Customer feedback tells us how much they want to reserve their place on the slopes for next winter. As always, we’ve responded to this demand by putting a fantastic 23/24 winter ski program on sale across our ten UK bases. With seven ski destinations available via Jet2.com, this gives skiers and snowboarders access to some of the best ski resorts in the world. Offering fantastic choice and flexibility, skiers and snowboarders can hit the slopes for a weekend, short break or longer, while traveling with our award-winning airline and benefiting from our VIP customer service, from 22kg luggage and a ski allowance. With so many skiers and snowboarders already anticipating winter 23/24, we are anticipating another successful ski season.
Ski destinations by base for winter 23/24:
- Belfast International – Salzburg (weekly services)
- Birmingham- Chambéry (weekly services), Geneva (up to three weekly services), Grenoble (up to two weekly services), Innsbruck (weekly services), Salzburg (weekly services) and Turin (weekly services)
- Bristol– Chambéry (weekly services), Innsbruck (weekly services) and Salzburg (weekly services)
- East Midlands – Geneva (weekly services) and Salzburg (weekly services)
- Edinburgh – Geneva (up to two weekly services), Salzburg (weekly services), Innsbruck (weekly services) and Turin (weekly services)
- Glasgow– Geneva (weekly services)
- Leeds Bradford – Chambery (weekly services), Geneva (up to seven weekly services) and Salzburg (weekly services)
- London Stansted – Chambéry (up to two weekly lines), Geneva (up to seven weekly lines), Grenoble (weekly lines), Innsbruck (weekly lines) and Salzburg (weekly lines)
- Manchester- Chambéry (up to three weekly services), Geneva (up to six weekly lines), Grenoble (up to two weekly lines), Innsbruck (up to three weekly lines), Lyon (weekly lines), Salzburg (up to two weekly lines) and Turin (weekly lines )
- Newcastle– Geneva (weekly services), Grenoble (weekly services) and Salzburg (weekly services)